My experience in the oil and gas industry included actual site work on drilling rigs, representation of landowners in negotiating mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, representation of oil companies in leasehold acquisition, including negotiation of mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, title work, title curative work, title opinions, product marketing agreements.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Outcome Health Employee Made Whistleblower Claim a Year Ago, Investor Lawsuit Says - Wall Street Journal
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawsuit Filed Against Santa Barbara Surgical Center - Santa Barbara Edhat
- Weed Whistleblower Lawsuit Alleges “Shake” Scam at Upscale Dispensary - Willamette Week
- Lawsuit claiming Nampa employee was wrongfully fired reaches mediation - Idaho Statesman