My experience in the oil and gas industry included actual site work on drilling rigs, representation of landowners in negotiating mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, representation of oil companies in leasehold acquisition, including negotiation of mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, title work, title curative work, title opinions, product marketing agreements.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Lance Armstrong Settles a $100 Million Fraud Lawsuit With the US Postal Service for $5 Million - Yahoo News
- Lance Armstrong Settles $100 Million Whistleblower Lawsuit With Fed Gov't - TPM
- Whistleblower lawsuit alleges improper spending at NCCU, including a luxury SUV - News & Observer
- Miami's former auditor wins whistleblower lawsuit. But the legal drama isn't over. - Miami Herald