My experience in the oil and gas industry included actual site work on drilling rigs, representation of landowners in negotiating mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, representation of oil companies in leasehold acquisition, including negotiation of mineral leases, surface use and damage agreements, title work, title curative work, title opinions, product marketing agreements.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Defendant in Tesla sabotage lawsuit seeks whistleblower status - Autoblog (blog)
- LifePoint-owned hospital settles whistleblower lawsuit - Nashville Business Journal
- Paterson whistleblower gets $175000 settlement in air quality lawsuit - NorthJersey.com
- Healogics to Pay Up to $22.5M in False Claims Settlement - HealthLeaders Media