I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Whistleblower case claims Target IT contractor misused retailer's data - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- H-1B: Apple wins fight to get 'immigration scheme' whistleblower lawsuit thrown out — for now - The Mercury News
- Whistleblower says California fired him for revealing nepotism at tax agency. Now he's suing - Sacramento Bee
- Judge Denies Dismissal of Lab Whistleblower Complaint - U.S. News & World Report