I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Outcome Health Employee Made Whistleblower Claim a Year Ago, Investor Lawsuit Says - Wall Street Journal
- Whistleblower Retaliation Lawsuit Filed Against Santa Barbara Surgical Center - Santa Barbara Edhat
- Weed Whistleblower Lawsuit Alleges “Shake” Scam at Upscale Dispensary - Willamette Week
- Lawsuit claiming Nampa employee was wrongfully fired reaches mediation - Idaho Statesman