I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- Dr. Gary Marder hires Willie Gary to sue Dr. Ted Schiff for libel - Palm Beach Post
- Ex-Blue Mound Police Chief Files Whistleblower Lawsuit - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
- Date set for Lance Armstrong 'whistleblower' lawsuit - Cyclingnews.com
- Whistleblower lawsuit claims Bay Area air district destroyed records - KTVU San Francisco
- Employee wife swap results in whistleblower lawsuit - Greensboro News & Record