I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Tesla accused of knowingly selling defective vehicles in new lawsuit ... - The Verge
- Supreme Court declines to broaden whistleblower protections - Reuters
- Doctor Files Whistleblower Lawsuit Against DC Hospital - Courthouse News Service
- Russian oligarch bankrolls lawsuit against Olympic doping ... - NBCNews.com