I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Police officer gets $300K in whistleblower lawsuit - WBKO - WBKO
- Second whistleblower lawsuit filed against Tesla - Seeking Alpha
- Employee Files Whistleblower Lawsuit Against Local Business - Santa Barbara Edhat
- Former LMPD major fights through tears on the stand in whistleblower lawsuit trial - WDRB