I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Lance Armstrong Settles a $100 Million Fraud Lawsuit With the US Postal Service for $5 Million - Yahoo News
- Lance Armstrong Settles $100 Million Whistleblower Lawsuit With Fed Gov't - TPM
- Whistleblower lawsuit alleges improper spending at NCCU, including a luxury SUV - News & Observer
- Miami's former auditor wins whistleblower lawsuit. But the legal drama isn't over. - Miami Herald