I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- Horry POlice internal affairs files whistleblower suit | Myrtle Beach ... - Myrtle Beach Sun News
- Dodd-Frank Act Claims, Non-SEC Whistleblowers, False Claims Act Appeal: Review of Recent Whistleblower ... - The National Law Review
- Whistleblower Lawsuit by Former Polk County Medical Director Allowed - EMSWorld (press release) (blog)
- Whistleblower lawsuit allowed - News - The Ledger - Lakeland, FL - The Ledger
- New documents shed light on whistleblower lawsuit filed by Lexington officer - WKYT