I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- Whistleblower complaint targets PUC, PG&E - The Mercury News
- Whistleblower accuses Troy medical office of breaking opioid medication rules - Albany Times Union
- Ex-office manager sues D'Antonio over whistleblower claims - Las Cruces Sun-News
- Attorneys for whistleblower in DA case drop defendants, say lawsuit ... - Winston-Salem Journal
- Wells Fargo's Whistleblower Lawsuit Revisited | PYMNTS.com - PYMNTS.com