I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- Whittier police officers who allege city had a ticket quota system to get their day in court - The Whittier Daily News
- UnitedHealth Group wants new venue in whistleblower case - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Whistleblowers in Presbyterian case say bosses threatened them - Albuquerque Journal
- Former Iowa Corrections Employee Files Whistleblower Lawsuit - Tri States Public Radio
- Officer files federal lawsuit related to assemblyman's arrest - Cherry Hill Courier Post