I practiced Administrative Law at Local, State, Federal government levels including compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), assisting and advising clients in choosing and adopting qualified retirement plans, sale of corporations to ESOPs, or Employee Stock Ownership Plans, termination of qualified plans; practice before the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation, National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration Act.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Defendant in Tesla sabotage lawsuit seeks whistleblower status - Autoblog (blog)
- LifePoint-owned hospital settles whistleblower lawsuit - Nashville Business Journal
- Paterson whistleblower gets $175000 settlement in air quality lawsuit - NorthJersey.com
- Healogics to Pay Up to $22.5M in False Claims Settlement - HealthLeaders Media